Saturday, June 23, 2007

To Do in Japan...

Seems like a logical thing to post before I leave, and I like lists. So here is the first of many to come...
  • Dance my ass off at some amazing concerts. (I miss good shows. )
  • Spend an entire day not saying anything in English. (I have no idea how likely this is, but it sounds like a good challenge.)
  • Plant a tree. (I just saw the movie The Fountain and it made me like trees even more.)
  • Get my haircut. (I'll have to wait a few months for this one.)
  • Get a tattoo? (Does this make me a tool? What if it's my middle name in Japanese? Would that be worse? I've also thought about just getting a circle, which would be a different representation of my middle name. Maybe, I really don't know about this one.)

and if anyone has a suggestion for a hotel I should stay at the first night before registration I'd greatly appreciate it! o_O


3 comments:

Popeye said...

lol, i love you moni! you are awesome + hilarious!

sophia said...

the list sounds extremely good and worthwhile

carolion said...

moanica! i can't believe you have my old blog up... put up gonesour instead -- i have a good feeling about it coming back to life!

and a tatoooooo? call me, dearlingest.